This position is primarily responsible for engaging with members and potential members and building relationships from within this retail channel and environment. This position provides information and advice, consumer lending, resolves member problems, facilitates ATM/VTM transactions and interchanges, performs corporate promotion and marketing to surrounding community, and is responsible for selling and cross-selling products and services. This position handles a wide variety of in-branch requests, and facilitates dialogue and referrals to other internal specialists.
Because Affinity serves members in communities across Saskatchewan, this position may require the successful candidate to travel between locations.
• Academic minimum of Grade XII or equivalent
• Technical knowledge and/or experience with financial services and lending practices typically gained through two years’ work experience in the financial industry.
• Working knowledge of channels and methods for member service (on-line banking, contact centre, VTM, chat, etc).
• Completion of a financial products and services or financial planning course. Business degrees/diplomas may be considered to meet this qualification.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales and cross selling goals or measurable position targets.