DATABASE TECHNICIAN 2
CURRENT LOCATION: Support Services Centre (with the understanding that you are employed by the Saskatchewan Rivers Public School Division)
POSITION: Permanent Full Time
STARTING DATE: To be determined.
POSTING DATE: September 6, 2018
CLOSING DATE: September 13, 2018, at 2:30 p.m., or until a suitable candidate can be found.
HOURS OF WORK: 7 hours per day/35 hours per week
SALARY: Year 1 - $32.13 per hour
Year 2 - $35.53 per hour
Year 3 - $38.94 per hour
The applicant will be involved in the support, development, and maintenance of existing applications used to support the school division’s needs. This would include a variety of in-house and off the shelf products used in our environment .
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
• Completion of two (2) full years of post-secondary education in an applicable technology area of study.
• Certification, Diploma or Degree in a technology related are applicable to job requirements.
• Formal training and demonstrated proficiency in database administration and management.
• Training, experience, and knowledge including, but not limited to:
Microsoft Reports in SSRS
Microsoft Analysis Services administration, DAX, MDX
Microsoft Integration Services
• Hold a valid driver’s licence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Creative problem solving approaches.
• Excellent team player.
It is a condition of employment that all candidates provide a criminal record check and a vulnerable sector check.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MAY APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TO:
Saskatchewan Rivers Public School Division
545 – 11th Street East, Prince Albert, SK S6V 1B1 Fax: 306-763-4460
Please follow the application procedure as outlined on our website at https://www.srsd119.ca/?page_id=4999