Prince Albert Catholic Schools invites applications for a full-time Nutrition Worker at École St. Mary High School with duties to commence immediately. This 10-month continuing contract follows the school year calendar.
The Nutrition Worker has responsibility for the preparation and implementation of the school nutrition program under the direction of the Principal. This role includes food preparation, delivery and managing of supplies, and maintaining high standards of sanitation and safety in compliance with provincial health codes.
• Strong commitment to the Catholic faith
• Training and experience in food preparation
• Availability to work independently
• Food Safe Level 1 Course
• Experience working in a large scale kitchen setting preferred
• Valid driver’s license
• Must have vehicle for pick-up and delivery
• Good physical condition as some heavy lifting is required
Interested candidates please submit a letter of application and an application form, available at our office or on our website http://pacsd.ca/about-us/employment-opportunities/, accompanied by a complete resume with the names of three references (including your parish priest) to:
Superintendent of Education
Prince Albert Catholic Schools
118 – 11th Street East
Prince Albert, SK S6V 1A1
Fax: (306) 763-1723
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: Open until filled.
Candidates with a current application on file, please submit a letter of application.