The Town of Birch Hills invites applications for the full-time position of Public Works/Maintenance employee.
This position will require the applicant to:
• Possess a grade 12 or equivalent
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Have strong interpersonal, communication and public relations skills
• Have equipment operation experience and adequate mechanical skills
• Maintain and keep up equipment
• Clean and maintain streets
• Be willing to obtain pesticide applicator license
• Be willing to participate in education workshops
• Be willing to participate in ongoing training
• Back up water operator
The Town seeks an energetic, ambitious person with a great work ethic and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Good public relations are essential.
The successful applicant will take direction from the Town Foreman, with duties as assigned.
This position offers a SUMA Benefits package, Municipal Pension Plan and a salary which is dependent on experience and qualifications. Applicants are asked to submit a detailed resume outlining experience, qualifications, education, references and expected salary, by 4:00 pm on February 22, 2019 to:
Town of Birch Hills
BIRCH HILLS SK S0J 0G0
Fax: (306) 749-2545
Email: [email protected]
Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.